R360 - G-Loc Air Battle © 1990 Sega.
A sequel to "G-Loc - Air Battle" where players ride in the cabinet that simulates the movements of a jet fighter and makes 360 degree rotations.
Sega Y Board hardware
Main CPU : (3x) 68000 (@ 12.5 Mhz)
Sound CPU : Zilog Z80 (@ 4 Mhz)
Sound Chips : Yamaha YM2151 (@ 4 Mhz), Sega (@ 4 Mhz)
Players : 1
Control : stick
Buttons : 3
This game runs on a cabinet specially designed with security features to assure rider and viewer safety. Included are an attendant station, a seat belt, shoulder restraints, a player-actuated emergency stop button, safety sensors, and a plexiglass security fence.
This unique cabinet is used to run enhanced versions of "G-Loc - Air Battle" or "Strike Fighter".
Michael Jackson used to own this game. It was sold at the official Michael Jackson Auction on Apr. 24th, 2009.
1. After Burner (1987, Arcade)
2. After Burner II (1987, Arcade)
3. G-Loc - Air Battle (1990, Arcade)
4. R360 - G-Loc Air Battle (1990, Arcade)
5. Strike Fighter (1991, Arcade)
6. Sky Target (1995, Arcade)
7. Sega Strike Fighter (2000, Arcade)
8. After Burner Climax (2006, Arcade)
9. After Burner - Black Falcon (2007, PSP)