Quiz & Dragons - Capcom Quiz Game © 1994 Capcom Company, Limited.
Runs on the "CP System" hardware.
B-Board #: 91634B-2
# of Players: Up to 2 simultaneous.
# of Buttons: 4 per player.
The game was known as the 22th video game made for the CP System.
This Japanese re-release hosts some major changes and improvements:
* Now you can roll the dice by yourself - No automatic roll.
* Characters start with only 3 points of life.
* Characters gain experience points and level up, increasing their maximum life points and gaining items.
* A Name Entry screen before you begin.
* You can now choose to use or keep the items for later quiz battles.
* Graphics and design changed to have the more Capcom-fighter hand-drawn look.
* Different musics.
* Different Capcom logo screen.
* Story changes.
* Much more animation added.
* Monster placement on the playfields is different.
* The questions are more Anime, Manga and Game-oriented.
Music Composer: Isao Abe (Oyaji)