Quest for Quintana Roo [Model 1603]
Emulated in MAME !
[CONSOLE] Atari 2600 Cart.
Quest for Quintana Roo © 1984 Sunrise Software.
Yucatan Sam explores the temples of Quintana Roo searching for the keys to open the cermonial vault and acquire the riches inside.
Killing enemies: 100 points
Opening valut: 100 points
Picking up treasure: 1000 points
Inserting map rock: 1000 points
Opening map vault: 5000 points
* An extra man is awarded for collecting 20 treasures without dying.
* Bring all five map rocks to the map vault room before inserting them. This will make it easier to remember which ones you have tried.
* Save one flask of acid as a defense against the mummy.
* Leave one cache of acid flasks in an exposed vault room as an emergency supply.
* Sam can only carry five flasks of acid at a time. If you pick up more you will lose the excess.
* When you are exploring the long columns of rooms keep an eye on your air timer. Only explore half of the rooms at a time.
* Remember where the magic herbs are.
* Position Sam's nose under the hole you wish to try when attempting to insert map rocks.
* Remember. Sam can only exit a room if he is WHITE or YELLOW.
* To pause the game select the B/W TV type. To restart the game select the Color TV type.