Quest for Quintana Roo [Model 1603]
A 34-year-old Atari 5200 Game by Sunrise Soft., Inc.
Emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): quintana
Quest for Quintana Roo © 1984 Sunrise.
Yucatan Sam explores the temples of Quintana Roo searching for the keys to open the ceremonial vault and acquire the riches inside.
Killing enemies: 100 points.
Opening valut: 100 points.
Picking up treasure: 1000 points.
Inserting map rock: 1000 points.
Opening map vault: 5000 points.
* Bring all five map rocks to the map vault room before inserting them. This will make it easier to remember which ones you have tried.
* Save one flask of acid as a defense against the mummy.
* Leave one cache of acid flasks in an exosed vault room as an emergency supply.
* Sam can only carry five flasks of acid at a time. If you pick up more you will lose the excess.
* When you are exploring the long columns of rooms keep an eye on your air timer. Only explore half of the rooms at a time.
* Remember where the magic herbs are.
* Position your torch handle over the hole you wish to try when attempting to insert map rocks.
* For a much needed break in the ACTION, press the pause key. To restart the game press any key or keypad.