New York New York © 1981 Sigma Enterprises.
Export release. Game developed in Japan. See the original for more information; "Waga Seishun no Arcadia".
Licensed to Gottlieb for US manufacture and distribution (January 1981).
Differences between 'NY, NY' and 'Arcadia' :
* In the background of 'NY, NY' is the Statue of Liberty, surrounded by blue buildings.
* In 'Arcadia', the Statue has been replaced by Captain Harlock (who is still the same color as the Statue of Liberty for some reason) and there is a blue nebula instead of blue buildings. Also, the words 'New York' have been replaced by 'Arcadia' in the demo.
* Besides the picture of Harlock in the background, nothing else in the 'Arcadia' game really has any relationship with the movie at all.
* 'NY, NY' came first and was then slightly modified to cash in on the 'Arcadia' movie. There are also no additional copyright notices, as there would normally be in a game based on a movie (So perhaps it wasn't even officially licensed).
* Another odd thing is that in Arcadia it really doesn't make a lot of sense to have a giant cyan Capt. Harlock floating around in space in the background.
* Whereas in NY, NY it actually makes sense for the Statue of Liberty to be in the background.