[ARCADE] Arcade PCB
Neon FM © 2013 Unit-e Technologies L.C.
Neon FM is an electrified rhythm & action game for arcades. Players pound the five colored panels with their hands to the beat of the music and are scored on their timing.
- Many difficulty choices.
- Each song has many levels of difficulty, allowing players of any skill to play songs that suit their taste.
- Fail no more.
- Performing poorly doesn’t end the game–we just reduce the difficulty while you’re playing.
- Save your progress.
- Use your Unit-e account to save scores, track your progress, and compete internationally.
- Pay per song, not per set.
- Jukebox-style song selection means you’ll always have enough spare change to play a song or two!
- Modular multiplayer.
- "Neon FM
" machines each support one player, and multiple machines can be linked to support many simultaneous players. Players can also choose to not compete at all and do their own thing!
- Slim design.
- With its svelte width, "Neon FM
" leaves plenty of room in the arcade for multiple machines.
- Premium selections.
- Songs can be priced separately by arcade operators. This allows us to provide licensed mainstream tracks at a premium to casual players, while still providing an inexpensive core experience to seasoned gamers.
- Smartphone login.
- "Neon FM
" uses the same proprietary QR login system as "Cardiac: Fitness Racer" to quickly personalize your game experience. Just point and shoot with your phone to log in!
- Online updates.
- Machines will periodically receive updates from our servers containing fixes and new content. Even new mixes and any sequels can be delivered electronically!