* Make sure Ms. Pac-Man eats the dots as quickly as she can, but remembering that she moves more slowly when she's eating.
* Don't let Ms. Pac-Man eat the energizers too early, or she'll lose her only weapon against the ghosts. Wait until they start to gain on her. Then she can tease them toward the energizer before she gobbles it up and turns the chase on them.
* Learn to maneuver the ghosts into a group by luring them into certain areas of the maze. This makes it easier to clear areas of the maze and earn big points.
* Look for temporary hiding places where Ms. Pac-Man can hide form the ghosts. But remember, the hiding places are only temporary. Ms. Pac-Man can't hide forever!
* Remember: Each maze has escape tunnels that lead offscreen and back again. They could save Ms. Pac-Man's life because the ghosts move more slowly in the tunnels.
* Capturing fruit can significantly increase your score. Learn to anticipate its path and intercept it.
* At higher levels, ghosts do not turn blue and edible when Ms. Pac-Man consumes a power pill. They just reverse directions.
* Lightning Bolts, 1: Press PAUSE and then enter OPTION 1, A, OPTION 1. This will give you a Lighting Bolt, which gives you a boost in-game.
* Lightning Bolts, 2: Press PAUSE and then, while holding OPTION 1, press A, B, A. Release OPTION 1 and then press it again. This will give you a Lighting Bolt, which gives you a boost in-game.
* Skip Level: Press PAUSE and then enter OPTION 1, B, B, B, OPTION 1. After resuming the game, just press OPTION 1 to pass to next level.
* Extra Lives: Press PAUSE and then enter OPTION 1, B, B, A, A, OPTION 1 to fill the number of your lives (6 in total). This code works only once, but if you use it when you have only the last live remaining you can have a couple of additional chances.