Mahjong Electron Base Part.2 + Part.3 Super Express © 1990 Dynax.
A classic Mahjong BET game ever with strict score system and function of 'DonDen' and 'Three Tiles Exchange'. A special effect of Ron (electric) or Reach (fire) is shown when announced. Play with 6 gals and wonderful background music. After you beat the gal 3 times (3 Renso) an extra 1, 2, 3 or 5 points will be given.
Released in May 1990 in Japan.
An alternative version exists with a fixed payout rate of 50%.
* A YAKUMAN BONUS following the ding will appear randomly after you play the game patiently for quite a few times. Frequency can be set up in Dipswitch. A clock will be shown on the screen to remind you only three minutes left to Ron a YAKUMAN. Try to bet more coins as you can and you will find it is worthwhile.
* When the notice of 'Three Tiles Exchange available' is shown during game, skip it first by pressing the start button. Then play the game normally until the gal throws her last tile out. Keep pressing the 'DonDen' button for almost 40-50 times and 'Three Tiles Exchange available' will appear again. The other two chances of exchange will come after pressing the button 4-6 times each. Attempt to make your whole tile group to match the opponent's last tile after exchange then a Ron of Yakuman can be achieved. It will be easier to fulfil this trick if the girls last tile is forced to be the one expected.
1. Mahjong Electromagnetic Base (1989)
2. Mahjong Electron Base Part.2 + Part.3 Super Express (1990)
3. Mahjong Electron Base Part.2 + Part.4 (1993)