* Mirror Mode : Press View1 during the track select screen. Mirror mode flips the track right to left, so that all the right-hand turns become left-hand turns and vice versa.
* Expert Mode : Press View2 during the track select screen. Expert mode turns off the 'catch-up' code, so there is no computer help for the players that are behind. This is for players who want a fair-and-square head-to-head race without any computer assistance. Also in expert mode, the green guide boxes for the boost zones are disabled, and the 'help boxes', that pop are disabled.
* Mirror Mode and Expert Mode can both be active at the same time. Just hold down View1 and View2 at the same time during the track select screen.
* No Drones Mode : Press View1 during the ship select screen. This mode is included for the really good players who want the race solely the result of head-to-head racing, without the chance of the race being influenced by one person getting bumped by a drone, or by the drones clustering around one person and not the other.
* Cruise Control : If the player doesn't step on the gas pedal at the start of the game, then the game will automatically keep the gas pedal at 80% of max speed.
* Barrel Rolls : Double-tapping the yellow buttons makes the ship roll to the right and left. The player gets a small but useful speed boost if he can pull off a barrel roll.
* Afterburner : Double-tapping the gas pedal makes the ship speed up and the exhaust flare up.