A 20-year-old Arcade Video Game PCB by Eolith
Emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): hidnctch
Hidden Catch © 1998 Eolith.
'Hidden Catch' is a directly experiencing puzzle game by comparing scenes on the left and right and finding non-matching parts with a pen. You can feel the fun with the powerful vibration generated from the pen, when you did not find 5 non-matching pictures or when you incorrectly found.
Eolith 32 bits hardware: Gradation 2D system
Main CPU : Hyperstone E1-32N @ 45 or 50 MHz
- CPU : 80c301/AT89c52
- General MIDI Chipset QDSP 1000 MIDI Player (80c32 CPU)
- MIDI 16th Channel(32 Poly) using as Effect EPROM : 512Kbytes
- MIDI Background Music EPROM : 512Kbytes.
- TDA1519A (Philips) Stereo Power AMP
- Resolution : 320x340 or 512x384
- Color : 16 bit True Color/Dot
- Screen orientation : Horizontal
- Video resolution : 320 x 240 pixels
- Screen refresh : 60.00 Hz
- 256KByte x2 VRAM
- 512Kbyte/1Mega main RAM
Players : 2
Control : 8-way Joystick
Buttons : 2
Hidden Catch was released in June 1998.
This game is known in Korea as "Tul Lin Gu Lim CHay Ki '98".