- If you lose or draw a match, or if your player's stamina (displayed at the top of the screen) runs out, the game is over.
- Offensive controls (in possession of the ball):
-- Shoot : Shoot button
--- Hold the Shoot button down while not moving to lift the ball
Pass : Pass button
--- Hold the Shoot or Pass buttons down for continuous passing
---- Back-heel Pass : Turn in the opposite direction and press the Pass button
---- Heel Lift : While dribbling, press the Pass button in front of an opponent player
- Defensive controls (not in possession):
-- Sliding Tackle : Shoot / Tackle Button
-- Punch : Press the Pass button near an opponent player
-- Jump Kick : Press the Pass button while running towards an opponent player
-- Pull Shirt : Press the Pass button behind an opponent player
- After three fouls, a player will be sent off.
- Fouls are not counted if the referee is not watching!
HOW TO PERFORM SUPER SHOOTS:
- Timer should be between 10 and 30 seconds.
- Player must have scored at least one goal before, and score must be a tie. (1-1, 2-2, ...)
- Only Player's selected Captain can perform a Super Shoot and only ONCE in a whole game (After GAME OVER, Super Shot becomes enabled again).
- Player's Captain should receive the ball in a certain area of the gamefield with High Pass (Button B long press) and must not be moving at all, while receiving the ball.
-- #8: Between center point and 1/4 of the upper field.
-- #9: Between 1/4 and 1/2 of the upper field.
--#10: Between 1/2 and 3/4 of the upper field.
--#11: Same as #10 and also in a defensive position as #9.