GuitarFreaks 8thMix © 2002 Konami Co., Ltd.
GuitarFreaks is a game where colored notes travel up the screen which correspond with three colored buttons on a guitar controller. The player must press the relevant buttons on the controller and move the 'pluck' when the notes reach the top of the screen in order to fill in missing guitar parts from a song.
* Playstyle menu : Press start button with holding B after inserted a credit
OR Hold start button after selected a music
* Session cancel : Press start button with holding R after inserted a credit
* Difficulty change : In a music selection screen, hold G and input P (Picking Lever) twice.
* Music sorting with alphabet : In a music selection screen, hold and turn effector.
* Secret mode : Input the following code in mode or music selection screen
BASS : P, G, G, P
Open Pick : P, G, G, P, P, G, G, P
Speed Change : G, G, G
Little : R, R, R, G, G, B, B, B, P
* Secret music 1 (Extra Stage) : Finish Standard mode or Bonus Track mode with total rank S OR Get 400 points and save data to a card
* Secret music 2 (Encore Stage) : Finish Extra Stage with total rank S
OR Get 600 points ans save data to a card.