Guilty Gear XX - The Midnight Carnival © 2002 Sammy Corp.
A newly discovered form of energy has been used to create devastating bio-weapons with fused human and animal DNA. Known as the Gears, they are now self-aware and amok. They threaten human dominance on the planet.
GD ID: GDL-0011
Runs on the Sega "NAOMI GD-ROM System" hardware.
Guilty Gear XX The Midnight Carnival was released in May 2002.
Developed in cooperation with Arc System Works.
The game is also known as simply "Guilty Gear X2".
Scitron Digital Content released a 2 CD limited-edition soundtrack album for this game (Guilty Gear XX Original Soundtrack - SCDC-00191~192) on July 24, 2002.
1. Guilty Gear X [Model 841-0013C] (2000)
2. Guilty Gear X Version 1.5 (2003)
3. Guilty Gear XX [Model GDL-0011] (2002)
4. Guilty Gear XX #Reload [Model GDL-0019] (2003)
5. Guilty Gear Isuka (2004)
6. Guilty Gear XX Slash (2005)
7. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core [GDL-0041] (2006)
8. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R (2012)
9. Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (2014)
10. Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- (2015)
Sony PlayStation 2 (2003)