Guilty Gear XX #Reload © 2003 Sammy.
GAME ID: GDL-0019
Runs on the Sega "NAOMI GD-ROM System" hardware.
Released in March 2003.
Developed in cooperation with Arc System Works.
Team Entertainment released a 2 CD limited-edition soundtrack album for this game (Guilty Gear XX #Reload Korean Version Original Sound Track - KDSD-00017~8) on 06/11/2003.
* Give your opponent a handicap on Round 2 - If you feel that you have beaten your opponent easily in Round 1, press 'Respect' after delivering the Knock out blow to taunt your opponent. 'Rakusyo' (Japanese for 'easy victory') will appear, and your opponent's tension gauge will increase by half at the beginning of the next round.
* Unlock M.O.M Mode : After inserting coin, press all buttons and press start.
1. Guilty Gear X [Model 841-0013C] (2000)
2. Guilty Gear X Version 1.5 (2003)
3. Guilty Gear XX [Model GDL-0011] (2002)
4. Guilty Gear XX #Reload [Model GDL-0019] (2003)
5. Guilty Gear Isuka (2004)
6. Guilty Gear XX Slash (2005)
7. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core [GDL-0041] (2006)
8. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R (2012)
9. Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (2014)
10. Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- (2015)
Microsoft XBOX (2004)
Sony PlayStation 2 (2004)
Sony PSP (2005, "Guilty Gear Judgement")
PC [MS Windows] (jul.23, 2004) by Media Kite : Release problems included the fact it was a exact port of the Sony PS2 version, the nearly a GB of hard disc space it needed to run, and using 64MB Direct3D graphics to manage to pull off the hugely detailed and lightning quick gameplay that the console version it was based off enjoyed. The audio quality has been downsampled in Ogg Vorbis format in order for it to fit onto a CD-ROM. It plays virtually the same as the Sony PlayStation 2 and Arcade versions.