[ARCADE] Arcade PCB
Great Bishi Bashi Champ © 2002 Konami Corporation.
A game that features 142 mini-games that are generated at random when you choose between modes. It has an interactive difficulty system, in which the difficulty changes depending on how many games you passed/failed in a row*. Because of that, the difficulty becomes insane after a while, requiring lunatic scores for games without a max score, and perfect games for those with a max score. However, the final stage, being a "boss battle" of some sort, is very easy, and does not matter on how well you have fared previously. After the game, a score table will show up, comparing your score to the target score. If it matches, or is better than the target score, you will get rise in rank, which is shown at the bottom of the screen, and will not lose a life. If it is worse, a crowd booing sound will be heard, and you will lose a life, which represents hands. IF all your lives are lost, you will be given 20 seconds to insert another credit and retry, or you can leave and get a Game Over.
1. Single Play: Can play up to 3 players, but on a solo basis.
2. Team Play: Must have at least 2 players. Cooperates to win games.
3. Mini Game Select: Can play up to 3 players. Choose from 3 games, and play them as you wish.
4. Time Attack: Something like a single play, but all the games are based on time, examples are "Jump for the Meat", "Space Flying Boy" and "Picture Loading, Please Wait".
5. Score Attack: Like the Time Attack, but games generated are scored, not timed. Examples are "Time to feed the hungry Caveman", "Hyper Wedding Athlete" and "Look, it's a UFO! Come and see!"