[ARCADE] Arcade Video Game PCB
Ghox © 1991 Toaplan Company, Limited.
Under the spell of the evil Magician Jagula, who plots to conquer the world, Lucia, the goddess of light, is confined by the gates of the Netherworld. A dark age is ushered in and evil spirits from mountains and rivers roam throughout the world.
Deeply affected by the horror of the world, King Gitane of the Akura Empire summons two burly and brave men from the Eastern Country and orders them to subdue Jagula.
These 2 heroes journey through the evil spirits' lair which is cut off from the exclusive pious area. Freely manipulating their magic balls, Axis and Bilious plung into action.
Game ID : TP-021
Main CPU : Motorola 68000 (@ 10 Mhz)
Sound Chips : Yamaha YM2151 (@ 3.375 Mhz)
Players : 2
Control : dial
Buttons : 2
Licensed to Romstar for USA, to Nova Apparate GMBH & Co. for Europe, to JP Leisure Limited for UK, to Star Electronica SRL for Italy, to APM Electronics S.A. for Spain & Portugal and to Honest Trading Co. for Hong Kong.
* Hidden Functions : If the 'Invulnerability dip switch' is enabled, you are invulnerable but you may also 'Pause' the game with P2 Start and restart with P1 Start.
* Power up items :
1. Purple : your own machine will grow
2. Red : a through ball
3. Blue : ball slows down
4. Green : all the balls are going to disintegrate
5. Bomb : additional bombs will be supplied
6. Heart : one up
* Beat the last boss using the Ultimate Paddle to achieve the elusive and often sought-after good ending of the game.