You are a member of the elite Special Forces team Ghost Squad. The Ghost Squad is only assigned the hardest, most dangerous missions. You're about to find out if all your years of training were enough.
- Realistic sub-machine gun with shot select, action button and recoil
- Multiple stages with multiple routes
- Disarm bombs, free hostages and snipe enemies
- Use night vision goggles, gun mounted flash lights and hand to hand combat
Players: Up to 2 simultaneously.
Control: 2 Lightguns (1 per player).
Ghost Squad was released on November 19, 2004.
Sega released an upgrade in 2005 under the name "Ghost Squad - Version A". Here is the list of the changes compared to the normal game :
* The password can be composed of 27 letters.
* Game revision to correct the issue that players can't get items when playing with to people.
* New feature : the 'Special Attack Combination'.
* Memory cards are backwards compatible.
* When inserted into the version A software, automatic input onto the memory card for the items that weren't acquired.