Electric Company - Math Fun [Model 2613]
Mattel Intellivision game published 41 years ago by Mattel Electronics
Listed and emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): mathfun
Electric Company - Math Fun © 1978 Mattel Electronics.
The game can be played in two ways:
1. Two players can compete against each other. This is fun and exciting. If the two players are different ages, they can each choose a different skill level (the game offers 18 levels of difficulty). The computer will also automatically adjust to compensate in case one player gets too far ahead of the other.
2. One child can play alone, developing speed and accuracy at his own pace. As his competency increases he can move to the higher levels of difficulty. The computer will also automatically adjust the level of difficulty according to how the player is progressing.
OBJECT OF THE GAME: To correctly answer as many of your problems as possible in the shortest possible time. The game can be played by one player alone trying to improve his speed and accuracy, or two players can compete against each other in an exciting contest! Each player chooses the number of problems he wants to encounter, as well as the level of difficulty of those problems. The computer will also automatically adjust the level of difficulty according to how well each player is progressing.
MATH FUN CONTROLS
Use these keys (1 thru 9 + 0) to give your answers to the problems. You also use these keys to select the number of problems you want to encounter, as well as their level of difficulty.
You must press ENTER at the following times:
* After choosing your Number of Problems.
* After choosing your Level of Difficulty.
* After giving your Answer.
* After a wrong answer, you must press ENTER again to continue play.
ERASE KEY (CLEAR)
If you change your mind about your answer (or number of problems and level of difficulty), press ERASE (CLEAR) before pressing ENTER. Your first answer will disappear and you can then answer again. Once you have pressed ENTER you cannot change your answer.