* Move your harried bear back and forth across the screen as little as possible; if eggs are falling close to each other (in a vertical column), position your hat under them and adjust only slightly to either side.
* Any excessive or inefficient movement and you'll wind up with egg on your face! (Feet, paws, and body too!)
* Try to recognize a pattern of the eggs as they fall. This will help you anticipate where to make your next move -- -- -- -- ooops ! !
* Position the bear somewhere near the center of the screen and wait for that turkey to pass by -- don't follow him!
* Timing and accuracy on shooting the turkey during the Eggomania waltz is critical. Try to anticipate his next move and lead his direction a little whileshooting only when necessary -- constant firing throws off timing and seems to makethat turkey dance even more.
* Once you have accomplished this task, you can sit back and enjoy bonus points and a flustered, embarrassed turkey!