Dracula the Undead [Model PA2087]
A 26-year-old Atari Lynx Game by Atari
Emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): dracula
Dracula the Undead © 1992 Atari Corp.
It's a Tough Way to Make a Living!
You are Jonathan Harker, a young English solicitor, sent to Transylvania to see Count Dracula. You have with you the legal documents for Dracula to buy a mansion in London, where he plans to take up residence. The house is Carfax, which meets his strange requests to be centuries old, with its own graveyard and a disused chapel!
And so it is that on a dark, rainy night filled with the sounds of howling wolves, you are welcomed to Dracula's dark castle. You immediately realize it is a sinister place, full of lurking danger--and the worst danger is the Count himself. You try to leave, but all the exits are locked.
You must explore the castle and learn its secrets, then find a way out so you can destroy Count Dracula. But you must hurry. Dracula's three brides wish to invite you for dinner. The main course: Blood of Harker!
* Do not neglect the notebook. Use it whenever anything important happens. Miss one note and you may miss your chance to rid the world of Dracula forever.
* Keep a map. It may be the only way you will survive some parts of the game.
* Some rooms are found by pressing down on the joypad, as if Jonathan were walking out of the screen toward you.
* Listen closely to what others tell you. Carefully watch action sequences. You may find important clues. If you think you've found a clue, use the notebook.
* Examine everything. If it is important, it will appear as an object. Open everything that can be opened, and look wherever you can--in fact, try it everywhere.