Main CPU : Motorola M6809 (@ 2 Mhz)
Sound CPU : ADSP2105 (@ 10 Mhz)
Sound Chip : DMA-driven DAC
Released in September 1994. 5,001 units were produced.
One of the tracks is the Holstein Track, and Holstein is a breed of cow.
When you start the 'Catch me if you can'-sequence a car with one of 4 women drives up on the screen, but at rare occasions a cow drives the car instead, with the text 'Moo' at the bottom of the screen.
Date : September 12, 1994
- Initial release to production.
Date : October 4, 1994
- Added a difficulty setting for relighting kickback.
- LT5 LOCK can no longer time out during REV mode.
- Enhanced logic on lower rev gate to better catch the ball.
Version 2.1 (Changes from version L-2)
Date : January 24, 1996
- Fixed Super Charger lamp. It was not blinking when it was the next available speed part.
- Fixed ball save during buy-in.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Before you plunge the ball into play, hit a flipper button to make the motor shake with a reving sound.