Developed by award-winning Monolith Productions for Xbox 360 Condemned allows players to experience a heightened level of psychological tension as they use their instincts, forensic tools, and melee combat to track serial killers and bring them to justice. Gamers will play as Agent Thomas, an investigator in the FBI's Serial Crimes Unit (SCU), whose pursuit of relentless serial killers leads him through urban environments filled with sociopaths lurking on the periphery of humanity.Weapons and ammunition are scarce, leaving the player vulnerable to a gallery of mentally deranged criminals. Careful detective work and precision reflexes are a player's primary means of survival.
- Realistic first-person view: Gives players the maximum visceral effect.
- Next-generation lighting, mapping, and filtering:New graphics techniques provide for environments of unprecedented detail and visual quality.
- Intelligent enemies:Bad guys respond strategically to your offensive and defensive manoeuvres.
- High-level physics: Allows players to manipulate background items, which respond realistically when picked up, kicked, or bumped.
- Fresh characters and plot: A tightly wound story is backed with strong character development and major plot twists.
- Surround Sound: Meticulously crafted surround sound will cue players to the location of off-screen enemies.
Have any information about this product ? Please submit it