Who says pirates don't exist? Hop on a board and become one! Join old salt Captain Parrot in his wild adventures, and if cannon-balls whiz doesn't scare you, get rewarded with multi-prizes, free games, bonuses and coffers filled with treasures.
Have any information about this product ? Please submit it
TIPS AND TRICKS
* Double up : A win less than 2000 can be doubled. Try to guess what cube – black or white – will have the bigger number. Choose your colour by selecting one of the dice at the bottom of the screen. Two other dice will be thrown. The winning die will have a yellow frame. If you win, your winning amount will be doubled and you can continue gambling then.
If you failed to correctly predict the winning die, you lose and return to the base game.
In the event of the tie no win or loss occurs and you can continue gambling.
Winnings can be gambled until the amount in the MAX WIN display is reached.
Bonus wins are not doubled.
* Scatter : If 3 or more 'bottle' symbols appear in any position, select one, and it will reveal your win.
* Parrot Bonus : If a parrot and a hat stop on a lit line each chest, barrel and skull appeared in the pay window will pay a prize. The total win is multiplied by the quantity of triggering lines.
* Cannoner Bonus : Five cannons within the pay window trigger the bonus game. Select one cannon, it will shoot and reveal the number of shoots in the bonus game. Shoot in the objects and take prizes for each target.
Dynamite hidden in the object will reveal prizes for the same objects.
Champagne bottle pays for the object above it.
Iron pays for all objects under it.
Gun pays for 2 objects to the right or to the left of it.
Cannon-balls indicate the quantity of remaining shots.
* Free Games : Five 'Free Games' symbols within the pay window initiate free games. Select one bomb and it will reveal the quantity of free games. Neither bet nor quantity of lines can be changed during free games.
A skull on a lit line adds 1 free game if not in a winning or a Parrot Bonus triggering combination.
During free games a bomb substitutes for a pipe, anchor, saber and a coin.