Cannon Ball [Vertical Screen version] © 1995 Yun Sung.
Also released as "Cannon Ball [Horizontal Screen version]" (developed by Soft Vision).
Differences between the two version:
- Vertical edition has a deeper well.
- Vertical edition only matches colored balls in strait lines, while horizontal version matches all touching balls.
- Vertical edition does not reset the score after every stage.
- Vertical edition features western nude models while the horizontal version features Asian underwear models.
- Vertical edition rewards the player after every stage with a photo image while the horizontal version only rewards the player on even numbered stages.
Developed by J&K Production.