Burger Time © 1982 Data East.
Export release. For more information about the game itself, see the original Japanese release entry; "Hamburger [Model DT-126]".
Runs on the "DECO Cassette System" hardware
Cartridge ID: Model DT-126
This revised DECO Cassette System version of Burger Time was released internationally in November 1982. The original version, titled "Hamburger", was seen exclusively in Japan.
Changes from "Hamburger" :
* The enemies now enter the screen from the corners of the actual visible playfield.
* The remaining lives indicator has been moved to the lower left corner of the screen; the remaining lives are now stacked vertically.
* The chef no longer freezes his position when he sprays pepper.
* There is now a warning signal and a blinking 'Pepper' display when the chef runs out of pepper.
* The levels now appear in their more familiar order.
* The start display now says 'Get Ready' instead of 'Game Start' at the start of a new game and a new life (after getting caught).
Arcade (1982) "Burger Time" : Stand-alone version.