Battle Circuit was released in March 1997. It was known as the 21th CPS-II game.
Known export releases:
"Battle Circuit [Blue Board]
"Battle Circuit [Grey Board]
Some of the game's characters seem to borrow moves & stuff from other Capcom games :
* Cyber Blue : His battle armor seems VERY inspired by the one used by "Captain Commando", also his Cyber Cannon is reminiscent of Iron Man's Proton Cannon in "Marvel Super Heroes
* Captain Silver : One of his special attacks is clearly based on Iceman's Artic Attack in "X-Men - Children of the Atom".
* Yellow Iris : Her Speed Up power attack is based on Psylocke's Gem Ability in "Marvel Super Heroes
" in which she summons copies of herself that attack enemies.
* Pink Ostrich : She borrows LOTS of moves from Zelkin Fiskerkogen, the bird alien from "Star Gladiator - Episode : I Final Crusade". Also her anklet is quite reminiscent of the spiky bracelets that Chun-li wears in the Street Fighter games.
* Alien Green : His jump & slam throw is clearly based on Haggar's Pile Driver in "Final Fight
Johnny (the second boss) is based on Elvis Presley. When you defeat him, he becomes fat.