Information for the following ROM(s): batcirj
Battle Circuit © 1997 Capcom.
Click to enlarge
|Battle Circuit was released in March 1997. It was known as the 21th CPS-II game.|
Known export releases:
"Battle Circuit [Blue Board]"
"Battle Circuit [Grey Board]"
Some of the game's characters seem to borrow moves & stuff from other Capcom games :
* Cyber Blue : His battle armor seems VERY inspired by the one used by "Captain Commando", also his Cyber Cannon is reminiscent of Iron Man's Proton Cannon in "Marvel Super Heroes".
* Captain Silver : One of his special attacks is clearly based on Iceman's Artic Attack in "X-Men - Children of the Atom".
* Yellow Iris : Her Speed Up power attack is based on Psylocke's Gem Ability in "Marvel Super Heroes" in which she summons copies of herself that attack enemies.
* Pink Ostrich : She borrows LOTS of moves from Zelkin Fiskerkogen, the bird alien from "Star Gladiator - Episode : I Final Crusade". Also her anklet is quite reminiscent of the spiky bracelets that Chun-li wears in the Street Fighter games.
* Alien Green : His jump & slam throw is clearly based on Haggar's Pile Driver in "Final Fight".
Johnny (the second boss) is based on Elvis Presley. When you defeat him, he becomes fat.
Click to see more