Batman Returns © 1992 Atari Corp.
Oswald Cobblepot, better known as The Penguin, has just ruined Gotham City's gala Christmas party. Now The Penguin and Catwoman are terrorizing the city. In a flash Bruce Wayne changes into the world's most famous super-hero, Batman! He revs up his Batmobile and races out in hot pursuit of his mortal enemies. But is it too late?
[FR] August 1992 - Joypad N.11: 93/100
Points are awarded for destroying enemies. The more harm an enemy can do to Batman, the more points you get:
Tit in Clown: 800
Far Clown: 400
The Strongman: 500
Motorcycle Hikers: 2,090
Knifethrower Dame: 200
Organ Grinder: 700
Penguin Commando: 1,000
Emperor. Penguin: 1,500
Duck Vehicle: 10,000
The Penguin: 50,000
* Be quick. It takes lightning-fast reactions to jump, fight and shoot while being attacked by many different enemies at the same time.
* Never stand in front of a moving motorcycle.
* Watch for powerups. They are not always easy to see, but you can't possibly win without them.
* Beware of gifts. They look nice, but their contents are not always that pleasant!
* Cheat Mode: At title screen enter Up x8, Down x12, Left x15, Right x19, OPTION 1 x27 and then start the game with A or B. Now, during the game you can pause and then press OPTION 1 to skip the level and OPTION 2 to enable invincibility.
* Additional Life and Weapons: In level one, if you enter in the big red box where motorcycles come from (after they all exited), you will receive 10 Batarangs and your life will be increased.