Bassin's Black Bass [Model SNS-AB2E-USA]
Nintendo Super NES game published 25 years ago by Hot-B
Listed and emulated in MAME !
Information for the following ROM(s): blackbas
Bassin's Black Bass © 1994 Hot-B.
North American release. Game developed in Japan. See the original for more information; "Super Black Bass 2 [Model SHVC-AB2J-JPN]".
Text from the US back cover:
DON'T SETTLE FOR AN IMITATION!
- Hank Parker will join you in the professional tournaments.
- Even a beginner can use the helpful guide's pointers.
- 16 Megs of memory and a Battery backup produce amazing graphics, realistic fish movements, an abundance of fishing spots and authentic conditions.
- A continuously scrolling Casting and Retrieving screen allows you to view all of the action and to gain precise control of the angler.
- A battery backup enables you to save your record when life's other obligations pull you away from the action.
THIS SIMULATION IS SO REAL YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE HOME!
Click to enlarge
Released in November 1994 in the USA.
Hold X + Y on controller one, A + B on controller two, and turn on the SNES. The phrase Debug Mode will appear on top of the screen to confirm correct code entry. Begin game play and use the following controller actions for the corresponding effects:
Hold A on controller two on the boating screen and go to the casting screen.
Speed up time: Press X on controller two at the boating screen.
Catch random bass: Press B on controller two at the casting screen.
Catch random fish (non-bass): Press Y on controller two at the casting screen.
Catch a lunker: To catch a lunker varying from at first 21.8 lbs gradually declining by .2 lbs., press Up on controller two.