[HANDHELD] Atari Lynx Game
Basketbrawl © 1992 Atari Corp.
When city leaders started a basketball league to try to stop gang warfare, they never expected to see plays like this: Slash takes the ball and passes to Bubba. Bubba dribbles down court but loses the ball when he is hit by a knife thrown from the sideline. Vinnie grabs the loose ball. Slash punches Vinnie but Vinnie manages to pass to Simon. Simon aims for the basket and shoots, but a well-timed kick to the head by Bubba sends the shot wide. Vinnie gets the rebound after knocking Slash out cold. He shoots. The ball bounces off the bent rim, hits the backboard, and drops for two points!
* There are no rules in Basketbrawl. It is truly a free-for-all. Do whatever you have to do to score more points than your opponent. Remember, while you are busy pounding on a player to put him on the floor, his teammate may score. You can't just win by knocking the other guy out; you have to score points. Pound the other guy when you get the chance, but don't forget to shoot some hoops.
* Always try to get the power-ups. The last thing you need is a stronger opponent.
* Don't be afraid to pass to your teammate, if you have one. Ball hogs do not win games. Besides, if you get your teammate mad enough, he may beat YOU up!
* Play with Michael Jordan: Enter MJ23 as password and your teammate will have Michael Jordan's attributes.
* Level Passwords: Enter these passwords to start from the corresponding level
Levels 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 : AAAA, BBBB, CCCC (respectively)
Levels 2-1, 2-2, 2-3 : DDDD, EEEE, FFFF (respectively)
Levels 3-1, 3-2, 3-3 : GGGG, HHHH, IIII (respectively)
Levels 4-1, 4-2, 4-3 : JJJJ, KKKK, LLLL (respectively)
Levels 5-1, 5-2, 5-3 : MMMM, NNNN, OOOO (respectively)
* Maximum Power-up: Enter 999Q as password to start from Level 1-1 with maximum power-ups.