All Star © 197? Gremlin.
A wall game. Players take turns at bat, timing their swings just right for a single, double, triple, or Home Run. But, if you swing too soon or too late, you'll get a strike! And, by hitting a preselected number of home runs, you win a FREE game! Separate score displays keep track of the action all the way.
The operator can adjust :
* Free game capacity.
* One or two players for one coin, or one or two players for two coins.
* Speed at which the ball travels.
* Cycle speed of pitch sequencer.
* Score at which game will end.
* Advertising sound switch.