Action Hollywood was released in June 1995.
The game features several stolen elements:
* The company logo at the start clearly uses the Windows 3.1 shutdown chime.
* The attract screen's lion is a poor quality rendering of the iconic MGM lion.
* The musical jingle that plays if you select the Galaxy Wars stage is unmistakably the beginning of the Star Trek: The Next Generation theme.
* Several stage backgrounds in Transylvania are Doom textures.
* Almost every single sound effect seems to have been stolen from either Doom 2, Hexen, or Jazz Jackrabbit. While Doom and its sequel DID use a stock sound library as basis for many of their sounds, Action Hollywood specifically uses the Commander Keen pain sound used in Doom 2's super secret map, which is a giveaway as it was made in-house.
See goodies section.