Welcome of pro football the way it's really played. Eleven on eleven, full offence against full defense. You're the coach; you call the plays. And you're the player: quarterback, running back, receiver, middle linebacker, defensive back. This is good, hard, straight football action. So loosen up. It's time to boot up for the big game.
Have any information about this product ? Please submit it
TIPS AND TRICKS
HINTS, TIPS AND STRATEGY (From the official manual):
- If a game ends in a tie, you can play an unlimited number of sudden death overtime quarters.
- From time to time, the Coach's Screen appears automatically to show the results of a play just run.
- Receivers are human, so of course they occasionally won't execute their pass routes to perfection. Remember, when going down the middle, these guys are sometimes intimidated by defensive backs.
- In general, longer passes have a lower percentage of success than short ones.
- If you select a pass play, you don't have to pass - just don't press the fire button and you can run. However, it doesn't work the other way around; call a run and you have to run because the fire button won't work. No audibles at the line of scrimmage on a run.
- Once the play starts, the quarterback cannot run up, down or out of the display field area until he first crosses the line of scrimmage.