Not emulated in MAME Coin-Operated Slot Machine
Time Machine © 1997 WMS Gaming, Incorporated.
Based on H.G. Wells' classic novel, Time Machine brings a hypnotizing and mesmerizing journey through space and time to the slot floor.
Sensory Immersion Gaming brings this excitement to life by combining Bose 3Space Surround Sound with a special gaming chair and CPU-NXT2 enhanced graphics to allow players to see, hear and feel every nuance during their travels.
Time Machine Bonuses : The beginning of each bonus round starts with a screen transition to the inside of the Time Machine. The time machine shakes, rumbles and sways from side to side until it arrives at its destination. Bonus rounds are triggered when Bonus Symbols are scattered on reels 1, 3, and 5, and there are three bonus rounds that can be experienced:
Past Bonus Round :
- Players are transported to a prehistoric world where they must make a selection from different paths.
- Selecting a path can lead to credit values, ruins, eggs or a T-Rex.
- Eggs can reveal gems, and players attempt to collect gems while making sure they steer clear of the dinosaurs!
- Collecting all four gems awards a large multiplier award.
Present Bonus Round :
- Players travel to a science lab and the top screen shows four reels which contain numbers from 0 to 9 and a multiplier.
- The player is prompted to touch a lever on the bottom screen to start the reels spinning on the top screen.
- The player is awarded the value of the four digit number and sometimes an additional multiplier that is generated after the reels stop spinning.
Future Bonus Round :
- Players travel to a future Utopian City and are awarded five free spins and one future spin.
- During the free spins, all wins are paid as normal and all wild symbols are collected to be used again during the future spin.
- The top screen displays the position of all wild symbols collected so that the player can see where the wild symbols will appear during the future spin.
- In the future spin, the wild symbols reappear and are locked into place for one final spin.
Wild Reels Feature : Expanding Wild Reels can occur on any of the five reels in any Time Machine Bonus Round.
WMS Trademarks list
Page last modified on December 29, 2010