Emulated in MAME ! Coin-Operated Arcade Video Game
Space War Part Three © 1979.
Pirate release of Space Invaders. Items which make this game unique:
* Spaceship's design is different.
* Numbers in the bunker to denote rack number.
* The occasional timed round, with a bonus plus a splash screen for finishing the rack.
* Invaders change shape as you finish off more racks.
* When you finish off the first rack, the game asks you for your name. Afterwards, it shows what you input in place of the SCORE1 or SCORE2 above your score.
Main CPU : Intel 8080 (@ 2 Mhz)
Sound Chips : SN76477 (@ 2 Mhz), Speaker
Screen orientation : Vertical
Video resolution : 224 x 240 pixels
Screen refresh : 60.00 Hz
Palette colors : 2
Players : 2
Control : 8-way joystick
Buttons : 1
Space War Part Three was released in December 1979.
Large Invader : 10 points
Medium Invader : 20 points
Small Invader : 30 points
UFO : 50 to 300 points
Blinking UFO : 500 points
Page last modified on March 14, 2014