Not emulated in MAME [Console] XBOX 360 Game
Project Gotham Racing 3 © 2005 Microsoft.
Project Gotham Racing 3 creates the ultimate roster of the hottest super cars in existence, introduces them to the high-definition era and drops them into a completely new gaming world, where style rules the road.
Define and create individually customized gameplay; race on or offline; and drive what you want, where you want. Drive with style and daring to earn Kudos in front of large crowds, and win badges to reward your skills in all areas of the game.
With a whole host of new racing modes, custom races, community support and campaigns, PGR 3 takes advantage of the online advances Xbox 360 has to offer.
- The original Kudos challenge: Powersliding, pulling off a 360, getting airtime, staying on the race line, drafting, and getting up on two wheels will earn gamers Kudos points for their style and skill.
- The ultimate super car collection: Take the wheel of more than 80 authentically modelled and licensed super cars from manufacturers such as Ferrari, Dodge, and Lamborghini with fully modelled interiors, functioning dashboards and individually recorded engine roars.
- A world of living, breathing cities: Drive in New York, Tokyo, and many other cities, all brought to life with motion-captured crowds of people.
- An online community: Show off in front of a global online audience. With GothamTV, gamers can watch any player in the world on live news feeds, get live ticker-tape information when friends break records and compete with anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Customised gameplay: How you play the game, and in which car and city, is now up to you.
- Real life in the living room: With Xbox 360, PGR 3, an HDTV and Dolby 5.1, you can plug it all in and take it away. With individually recorded engine sounds and ambient recordings at every real-life location, PGR 3 takes you into a whole new reality.