Export release. Game developed in Japan. For more information about the game itself, please see the original Japanese release entry; "Daimakaimura [B-Board 88622B-2]".
Click to enlarge (members only)
Runs on the "CP System" hardware
B-Board ID 88620B-2
B-Board PALs: DM620
CPS-B #: CPS-B-01 DL-0411-10001
There is no C-Board on these Export versions, contrary to the original Japanese release.
Ghouls'n Ghosts was released in December 1988 in arcades outside of Japan. It is known in Japan as "Daimakaimura".
TIPS AND TRICKS
Debug features (US VERSION ONLY, it doesn't work on the original Japanese version) :
How to activate the debug features.
1) Set "Game Mode" Dip Switch to "Game".
2) Set both "Coin A" and "Coin B" Dip Switches to 1C_1C.
3) Reset the game.
4) Insert a coin.
5) Set "Game Mode" Dip Switch to "Test".
6) Set the debug Dip Switches to what you want.
7) Start a 1 player game.
Some debug features :
- "Armor on New Life" is effective at the begining of a new life. Note that even when you start without armor, you need to be hit twice.
- "Starting Weapon" is effective only when you start a new game or when you continue play.
- "Starting Level" is effective only when you start a new game (you must NOT continue play !).
- "Slow Motion" and "Invulnerability" can be changed at any time.