Not emulated in MAME Coin-Operated Arcade Video Game
Dog Station © 2002 Konami Corp.
An electronic dog-breeding game. Player choose in one of eight different kinds of dogs to raise. Player uses the keyboard to complete the task. And player can look after his own dog by saving in the card.
Konami Pyson Hardware
CPU : 128 Bit "Emotion Engine"
- System Clock: 300 MHz
- System Memory: 32 MB Direct Rambus
- Memory Bus Bandwidth: 3.2 GB per second
- Co-Processor: FPU (Floating Point Multiply Accumulator x 1, Floating Point Divider x 1)
- Vector Units: VU0 and VU1 (Floating Point Multiply Accumulator x 9, Floating Point Divider x 1)
- Floating Point Performance: 6.2 GFLOPS
- 3D CG Geometric Transformation: 66 million Polygons Per Second
- Compressed Image Decoder: MPEG2
Graphics : "Graphics Synthesizer"
- Clock Frequency: 150MHz
- DRAM Bus bandwidth: 48 GB Per Second
- DRAM Bus width: 2560 bits
- Pixel Configuration: RGB:Alpha:Z Buffer (24:8:32)
- Maximum Polygon Rate: 75 Million Polygons Per Second
Sound : "SPU2+CPU"
- Number of voices: ADPCM: 48 channel on SPU2 plus definable by software
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 KHz or 48 KHz (selectable)
- CPU Core: Current PlayStation CPU
- Clock Frequency: 33.8 MHz or 37.5 MHz (selectable)
- Sub Bus: 32 Bit
Official website: http://www.konami.jp/am/uranai/dogstation/index.html
Page last modified on February 17, 2013