Not emulated in MAME Coin-Operated Arcade Video Game
Dancing Stage SuperNOVA © 2006 Konami Digital Ent. Company, Limited.
Konami proudly presents the latest offering from the number one dancing game series in the world (Dancing Stage / Dance Dance Revolution), D"ancing Stage SuperNOVA".
Set to reach stellar income levels this game has everything that the players are looking for and more!!
Crammed with new features, advanced graphics, global tournament system and over 300 music tracks, some new and some of the best tracks from the previous games, SuperNOVA is set to blow the competition away…
Konami Bemani Python 2 Hardware
CPU : 128 Bit "Emotion Engine"
- System Clock: 300 MHz
- System Memory: 32 MB Direct Rambus
- Memory Bus Bandwidth: 3.2 GB per second
- Co-Processor: FPU (Floating Point Multiply Accumulator x 1, Floating Point Divider x 1)
- Vector Units: VU0 and VU1 (Floating Point Multiply Accumulator x 9, Floating Point Divider x 1)
- Floating Point Performance: 6.2 GFLOPS
- 3D CG Geometric Transformation: 66 million Polygons Per Second
- Compressed Image Decoder: MPEG2
Graphics : "Graphics Synthesizer"
- Clock Frequency: 150MHz
- DRAM Bus bandwidth: 48 GB Per Second
- DRAM Bus width: 2560 bits
- Pixel Configuration: RGB:Alpha:Z Buffer (24:8:32)
- Maximum Polygon Rate: 75 Million Polygons Per Second
Sound : "SPU2+CPU"
- Number of voices: ADPCM: 48 channel on SPU2 plus definable by software
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 KHz or 48 KHz (selectable)
- CPU Core: Current PlayStation CPU
- Clock Frequency: 33.8 MHz or 37.5 MHz (selectable)
- Sub Bus: 32 Bit
Software : Stored on a hard drive plugged into the PS2's hard drive adaptor port.