Go to options and press L, R, Start, Select, X, Y, A, B on controller 2, exit, then hold L+R and use the D-Pad on Controller 1.
Extra Lives In The Bonus Stages:
When playing the bonus stage, where Aladdin and Princess Jasmine sit on the magical carpet for a ride, press the B button when the genie blinks for an easy 1-Up or 2-Up.
(none) The Market Place
GMAS The Cave of Wonders
JMPG Escape from the Cave of Wonders
GJAM Inside the Genie's Lamp
MAGP The Pyramid
PJSP A Whole New World
JPAJ Jafar's Palace
APMS Final Battle
See the Special Ending:
Finish the game with at least 70 red gems, and you'll get to see the Special Ending.
Red Gem locations
1. On top of one of the first sections there is a knob. Swing on its and go up. Bounce off the bottle to get the first Red Gem.
2. On another section there is a platform on top of it. Jump on it and go right. Get the rug and hold R to the right.
3. There is a doorknob near the end of the level. Swing up onto a platform, then on another knob onto another platform.
4. On the last set of barrels, bounce off the top man and use your rug to the right.
5. After the third barrel man, jump to the left.
6. To the left of the last platform.
7. Above the two archers on the boards.
8. On top of one of the roofs, in plain sight.
9. On the three moving things, grab onto the left side of the second one. It will move you to the gem.
10. Under the last rug on string
11-14. In plain sight.
15. Swing on the first one of those things. Do not press R and swing off when you have waited about five seconds.
16-19. In plain sight.
20. When The boulders are falling, go into the first hole and use your rug to float down.
All in plain sight.
All in plain sight
41. To the left or right of the first or second snake.
42. To the right of the first archer.
43. On the part where there are all those moving things, it is on the far left.
44. On the far right.
45. On the end. It is in between the third and fourth snakes.
46. In plain sight at the beginning.
47. When you reach the dead end, step on the platform. When you get the gem, jump back up.
48. On the spiky parts. It is in plain sight.
49. On the hole part.
50. Well hidden. On the end, when there are three pillars you can go through, it is invisible at the bottom of the first pillar. If you do not hear the sound that confirms getting a gem, you are on the wrong pillar.
61. At the beginning, bounce off the swordsman's sword.
62. Half hidden at the top of the pillar.
63. Hard to get, but in the hole part.
64. On one of the dropping heads.
65. Use Iago to bounce off to get it.
66. When there is a swordsman in an open space, there is a gem to left of him and up.
67. Same place, but right and up.
68. In the fire.
69. Before the fire.
70. Run and jump. Use your rug to get it. If you miss it, you will never be able to get it.